Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Dh carved our pumpkins this week, we went with a "Texas" theme rather than the traditional jack-o-lantern :). I printed out some pictures I found online for him to "trace" around. I think they turned out pretty good actually, hehe.

Lucky for us, the boys were excited about making jack-o-lanterns so we didn't get any protests about carving Med and Big Huge, lol. Here's dh hard at work doing some carving:



And here's the finished jack-o-lanterns! I took pictures with different exposures to experiment, so a couple of the pics are dark with glowing pumpkins, and a couple are lighter with a little less "glow." What do you think?









If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on November 2, 2008 at 3:18 PM said...

Awesome pumpkins! They turned out so awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love'em!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin