Monday, November 3, 2008

Magic Marker Monday: Magna doodle


Photobucket


I'm pretty sure I have mentioned Little Bitty's obsession with Yo Gabba Gabba... one of the things they do on the show sometimes is have someone draw a picture and show the kids how to draw it. One day when Bitty saw the drawing part about to come on, he grabbed his magna doodle and sat down to try his hand at following along. The picture of the day was a happy face.



I tried to get a picture of the finished product before he erased it:



For more Magic Marker Monday, visit 5 Minutes for Special Needs.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Rebecca on November 3, 2008 at 9:48 AM said...

Oh my goodness, what is it with Yo Gabba Gabba and our kids? LOL!! Mine are totally obsessed with it too! It is so cool that Little Bitty is drawing along with that segment. Bug is constantly drawing Plex on his chalkboard these days.

How did you get him to hoold the pen the right way?? Bug just will not do that. They work with him at school, I work with him here, he just won't. :(

Child Life on November 4, 2008 at 8:06 PM said...

Oh, that's great! Isn't it amazing what kids will try when a TV character suggests it? :D

I can beg and plead for my kids to try something new until I'm blue in the face, but if Dora or the Wonderpets think it's a great idea, well HEY!! ;)

Great job doodling, Little Bitty!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin