Monday, November 10, 2008

Mondays in Motion #8: 15 years in 5 minutes


Mondays in Motion!


Dh and I celebrated our 15th wedding anniversary earlier this year. I've been meaning to put together an anniversary slide show but hadn't gotten around to it until now.

Today is the 18th anniversary of our first date (and yes, dh makes fun of me every year for actually remembering that, lol), so I figured now is a good time to share this :).



It's your turn! If you don't make it today, feel free to join in anytime during the week. :)








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful video... and that was the perfect song. You guys look so young in the beginning; such a beautiful bride. Keep cherishing one another.
God bless your precious family.

Anonymous said...

Sweet video! (I won't make fun of you for remembering those little anniversaries!! I think it's a girl thing!) :D

March 4th will be the anniversary of when Steve and I first met (online) 10 years ago. It seems like yesterday...it seems like forever ago. If that makes any sense!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin