Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Momdot Blog Party Day 1: Meet the family


Click on the graphic above to go back to the main post

Brought to you by La Belle Toile and This and That by Randi.

Day #1 Question: Introduce us to your family and share Holiday pics of years past.


2000

Here's me and dh - this was taken at a Christmas party. I was just 7 weeks pregnant with our twins and we didn't know they were twins yet!




2001

Here's Cuddlebug and Bearhug just prior to their first Christmas. These are the only Santa pictures we have. When I took them the following year for Santa pictures, it was a disaster and we left with no pictures. By the year after that, I had figured out that taking them to wait in a long line at a crowded mall to sit on the lap of a bearded stranger was really *not* a good idea. They weren't interested in Santa anyway.





2005
Little Bitty's first Christmas



2007

Here's the Christmas card I made last year to send out :).







If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

12 comments:

Staci A on November 12, 2008 at 11:34 PM said...

Seeing Santa is so hit or miss with us. I never know if my son will be excited or upset(and the lines are horrible).

I love the photo card you made. You have a beautiful family!

Tena on November 13, 2008 at 1:13 AM said...

you have a great looking family! Look forward to getting to know you better in the next 12 days!!

Rita @ My Precious Pennies on November 13, 2008 at 2:22 AM said...

You know, you do have a good point in that whole Santa thing. I'm really looking forward to first Santa pics, but I'm not looking forward to the line, and sweaty old stranger handling my teeny tiny baby...

The Farmer Files on November 13, 2008 at 4:45 AM said...

Fun to watch your family grow across pictures!

Unknown on November 13, 2008 at 8:08 AM said...

Oh I love the pictures with Santa. Great memories to look back on.

Cat@3KidsandUs on November 13, 2008 at 9:13 AM said...

Awww twins, how cute!

My Three Sons on November 13, 2008 at 10:02 AM said...

Nice to "meet" the family. I love the x-mas card last year. Beautiful family.

AJ @ A Little Bit Nutty on November 13, 2008 at 10:21 AM said...

I have the same theory on seeing Santa.

Jess NBP on November 13, 2008 at 1:00 PM said...

AWE!! Seeing Santa for the first time and second times are always different.

Cute little family.

Positively Peaches on November 13, 2008 at 6:33 PM said...

Finally a parent who is like me. Santa is so hard to see and then after waiting in line forever the kids don't want to see him anymore becuase they are so scared.

Unknown on November 15, 2008 at 1:17 PM said...

I love your blog, and your boys are adorable!!!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne on November 16, 2008 at 12:18 AM said...

I want to hug them... all of them. Can I borrow them for pictures with all my girls? I need something to even them all out.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin