Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election results are in (funny)



Hehe. Seriously, if you haven't voted yet, there is still time to go out and vote (although maybe not much depending on where you live)!!

Just for fun, here are a couple of pictures from
when we voted last week. The picture of the line doesn't even come close to doing it justice - that's just the tail end of a very long line, we waited for 4 hours. And wouldn't ya know it, now I'm hearing that at this point, there's no line at all at most polling places. Oh well!


The parking lot pic doesn't really capture the crowd either, the streets nearby were packed with cars parked on both sides of the road, resulting in about a 10 minute walk from our car to the polling location.


5 comments:

CC on November 4, 2008 at 7:17 PM said...

WOW!! I love our vote by mail system here!!!

PS: if you get me your email address I'll attempt to answer the question you left me a few days ago on my blog

Amazing_Grace on November 4, 2008 at 7:23 PM said...

NO line for us to vote. We walked right in and voted.

The Farmer Files on November 5, 2008 at 4:06 AM said...

I voted before the polls closed in Hawaii tonight, figuring it wouldn't be crowded since we are so late for the prez elections. Glad I was right! Your pic of the truck made me laugh!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on November 6, 2008 at 12:27 PM said...

Wow, you guys really had a wait! We live in a very small town so the polls were easy to get in and out of.

Anonymous said...

Wowsers. I only had to wait around 15 min. I got to the polling place before it opened.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin