Sunday, November 2, 2008

Video of the day: Yo Gabba Gabba


I've talked a lot lately about Bitty's latest obsession - Yo Gabba Gabba. For the benefit of those who haven't seen the show, here are some video clips.

Mom and Dad - this means you :-) Consider yourself warned - these songs are catchy and will get stuck in your head (believe, it happens to me all the time, ahhh!)

This one includes the intro, the "Party in my Tummy" song, the "Freeze" game, and the "Fun" song:



Yo Gabba Gabba! from Kidrobot on Vimeo.


This one has the "Banana" song:

The Aggrolites - Banana (Yo Gabba Gabba!)



It's Dancy-dance time:

Yo Gabba Gabba with (Hector Jimenez)



The "Pick it up" song:

pick it up





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

Patty O. on November 2, 2008 at 10:31 PM said...

Hey, come check it out. You have won my giveaway. Please send me your address, so I can send you your goodies.

Jen on November 3, 2008 at 4:17 AM said...

um...hmmmm.... I'm glad the little guy likes it... I do have to admit, it's a little weird for me, but then again, I'm not exactly their target demographic.

Unknown on November 3, 2008 at 6:12 AM said...

You are so right about getting those songs in your head LOL I love that show...Love it when The Saltines are on there singing I'm So Happy. Makes me get up dance :) Yes, the boys think I am crazy but that is ok LOL

danette on November 3, 2008 at 6:51 AM said...

@Patty - cool! I'm on my way...

@Tripacerchick - ROFL! That was my first reaction too. It took us a while to figure out why he liked it so much but he loves music and he loves to dance, which the show is really geared toward. It actually grows on you after a while (scary, huh?)

@Dianna - I kwym, I can't help but sing & dance along to a lot of the music. Bitty gets mad at me though, haha :).

Even our older boys like the show (not something they ask to watch, but they don't mind that Bitty wants to watch it over and over). Yesterday in church I asked Cuddlebug to share some of his snack with Bitty and he started singing the "Share" song, "I like to share, it's more fun to share..." and when I cut his hair yesterday he started singing, "Nice and easy, nice and slow..." LOL

hellokittiemama on November 4, 2008 at 9:38 AM said...

My kids LOVE yo gabba gabba... it drives me nuts!!!!!!

But, I do like that it's an "active" show.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin