Friday, November 7, 2008

Bearhug quote of the day


It was bedtime and I was giving the boys hugs and kisses when Bearhug said to me, "I love you, mama. I love you so much I have heartburn. Do you know why? Because my heart feels like it's going to explode. That's because it's so full of love for you. And you know what? I love you more and more every day. Every day. So tomorrow, I'm going to love you EVEN MORE. Did you know that?"

He followed that up with one of his famous rib-crushing hugs. Of course I told him how much I love him right back. He is such a sweetheart!




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Rebecca on November 7, 2008 at 10:56 PM said...

That is so cute! I just love those warm fuzzy moments. What a guy!

Maddy on November 7, 2008 at 11:17 PM said...

A sweetheart indeed! Such eloquence!
Have a super weekend.
Best wishes

Unknown on November 8, 2008 at 7:08 PM said...

That is so sweet!

Debbie @ Three Weddings on November 8, 2008 at 10:47 PM said...

Comments like that make all the challenges soooo worth it! What a sweetheart. :)

Elizabeth Channel on November 8, 2008 at 11:16 PM said...

I just love when they say things like this! Sweet boy!

My Three Sons on November 9, 2008 at 12:24 AM said...

How cute is he? I bet he can get away with a lot with those lines. I think boys this age are so darn cute. Tands for sharing.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin