Sunday, November 23, 2008

Baby Picture Sunday: Thankful for Babies



Debi over at "Who Says 8 is Enough?" hosts Baby Picture Sundays. This week's theme is Thankful for Babies, a perfect topic for today.

Here are some of my favorite baby pictures of my three babies:


This is Cuddlebug (left) and Bearhug at 3 months old. I am thankful for Cuddlebug's loving personality and the kindness he shows to others. I am thankful for Bearhug's generous hugs and silly sense of humor.




This is Little Bitty at 5 months old. I am thankful for Little Bitty's heart-warming smile and intense curiosity.





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

My Three Sons on November 23, 2008 at 7:05 PM said...

Don't you just miss our babies being that little? They are just precious.

debi9kids on November 24, 2008 at 2:21 PM said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Certainly lots to be thankful for!
Thanks so much for playing along :)

Unknown on December 2, 2008 at 2:58 PM said...

......beautiful pics! Both my parents are twins and my grandmothers both agreed that it was the most rewarding experience of their lives.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin