Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Bitty's handsome self...


Here are some pictures I took last Sunday after church, a relatively rare occasion when Little Bitty was wearing something other than a Thomas shirt, lol. I'm thinking we may need to get some Thomas stickers to put on his clothes since he's been throwing a fit about wearing long-sleeved shirts or jackets (we don't have any with Thomas, and he's not a fan of jackets anyway much like his brothers and his dada). He even got panicked when I put a jacket over his Thomas shirt because he couldn't see Thomas anymore (unzipping didn't help, he wanted it OFF).

Sundays are another challenge trying to get him to wear a collared shirt instead of a Thomas t-shirt. Last week I bribed him with a cookie while I got him dressed (to distract him until it was too late to change clothes, mwahahaha!). This week I didn't have time for a bribe and I opted not to make a big deal out of it when he saw my choice of shirt and went running back to his closet saying "Tommy! Tommy!" So yes, our son wore a Thomas t-shirt to church today. It doesn't happen every week but it's not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. I would rather have a happy Thomas-clad boy in church than a super-cranky, meltdown-y boy in a nice church shirt. So sue me. :P








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the shirt! He looks so handsome! (Though I don't think God cares if he wears a t-shirt or a nice shirt to church!!) :D

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin