Monday, November 17, 2008

Magic Marker Monday: Thanksgiving Recipe


Photobucket


With Thanksgiving coming up, I figured it was a good time to share this recipe from Thanksgiving 2005 from Bearhug:


"Buy a turkey from Wal-mart. Buy a little turkey. Pay $1.00 for it. Put it in a bag and put it in the basket. Take it to the car and put it in the trunk. Go straight home and take the turkey to the kitchen factory.

Get the turkey ready to cook by adding 10 cups of white cheese on top of the turkey. Put 10 pears on top of the cheese. Pour 10 cups of apple juice over it all. Put it on a plate to cook it. Cook the turkey in the oven on warm for 100 hours.

We will have turkey, peas, hamburgers, and broccoli to eat. We will have chocolate milk and Coke to drink. For dessert we will eat a dessert pizza."



And some cute turkey art, also from 2005, from Cuddlebug:



Click here for more Magic Marker Monday.




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

CC on November 17, 2008 at 10:48 AM said...

That is the best turkey recipe I've heard of yet!! Lots of cheese.

And only $1? Score!

I love those turkey handprints. I'm gonna have to do some of those with the kids.

Frogs' mom on November 17, 2008 at 11:34 AM said...

Awesome recipe! Sounds like Thanksgiving dinner will be lots of fun at your house :0) Very cute turkey handprints.

Rebecca on November 17, 2008 at 11:41 AM said...

I love turkey art - so cute!

Gobble Gobble!!!

Anonymous said...

Great turkeys! Looks like a lot of fun to make. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a great recipe :D I love it!

And those handprints are soooooo cute! I just love handprint art -- I wish my youngest was a little more willing in that department ;)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

Anonymous said...

Great recipe! I can't wait until Daniel can dictate something like that. SO stinkin' cute! I love the artwork, too. I have a serious weakness for turkey hand prints!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin