Monday, November 3, 2008

Little Bitty at the petting zoo


Little Bitty had a petting zoo visit his school recently, and dh went to visit and take some pictures. Bitty wasn't shy at all, he loved the animals! Farm animals are his favorites anyway, so I knew he would be excited to see them up close :).




Every time we ask him if he had a good day at school, he says, "School bus." I suppose that means yes? I hope so anyway. He seems happy when he says it. Whenever we ask him if he's happy about something, he says, "Happy face!" LOL he cracks me up :).




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

8 comments:

Sara on November 3, 2008 at 11:40 PM said...

Awe, that is so cute! :) My son was always and still kinda is scared of farm animals. :(

Anonymous said...

"Happy Face" I love that! Looks like he was having a great time - wonderful pictures. That is a huge rabbit!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I love to see the excitement and wonder in the little ones eyes when they are around animals.

Susie on November 4, 2008 at 7:29 AM said...

The petting zoo brings out the best smiles:-) I love it:-)

Staci A on November 4, 2008 at 10:00 AM said...

What great photos! He looks so happy! That's so neat that his school brought in a petting zoo, I've never heard of any of our schools doing something like that. How fun!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on November 4, 2008 at 11:19 AM said...

Petting Zoo's rock! Even at my ripe old age I still enjoy a good goat to chase around and brush!

Anonymous said...

I love the smile in the first picture!! What fun! Daniel also says, "Happy face!" when asked if he's happy or not. He's JUST starting to simply say, "Happy".

Bonnie sayers on November 7, 2008 at 2:04 PM said...

We went to the LA Zoo the same day. We once were at the library the same time the zoo was visiting and my son got to see snakes up close and ask questions.

I tried to get the class and school to hook up with the visiting zoo, but no such luck.

Nice pics of Bitty touching the animals.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin