Monday, November 24, 2008

Magic Marker Monday: Thanksgiving Fun


Photobucket


Each of the boys made a Thanksgiving placemat in school this year.

Cuddlebug's includes a note to dh saying, "I'm thankful for you making hot coco for me and [Bearhug]. Becase we like the taste. I want you to do it agian. Love, signry [Cuddlebug]"


Bearhug wrote a note to me that read, "I'm thankful for giveing hugs, because you are my favreot mom. I want to give a hug evry day. Love, [Bearhug]"


Little Bitty made handprint turkeys (so cute!) and his teacher included a poem, "This isn't just a turkey, As you can plainly see. I made it with my hands, Which are a part of me. It comes with lots of love, Especially to say, I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!"


Click here for more Magic Marker Monday.




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.


7 comments:

Rebecca on November 24, 2008 at 10:19 AM said...

They really did a great job!

debi9kids on November 24, 2008 at 2:20 PM said...

These are just ADORABLE!!!
I think maybe I'll have my kids make placemats for the holiday too. Great idea!

Debbie @ Three Weddings on November 24, 2008 at 2:53 PM said...

LOL! "You are my favorite mom" You can't get much better praise than that. :-)

Jenny on November 24, 2008 at 7:56 PM said...

All three of those are awesome!! So sweet - definitely keepers!

Anonymous said...

All are soooo special and sweet! :D I love it!

Elizabeth Channel on November 27, 2008 at 10:40 AM said...

Those are so wonderful! What a good idea to post them!

Anonymous said...

Those are sooooooooo cute! So sorry I didn't stop by on this one sooner -- I got behind with MMM during Thanksgiving!

I especially love the handprints -- adorable!

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin