Monday, November 17, 2008

Mondays in Motion #9: Caroling


Mondays in Motion!


I know it's a little early for Christmas videos, but I don't have any Thanksgiving videos readily available and I'm in a holiday mood... so here's one from last year, a little before Christmas when Bearhug and Cuddlebug (dark blue shirt) decided to do a little caroling, complete with pretend hot chocolate (just like on Polar Express). I was impressed that they didn't actually make me make real hot chocolate :).

They got a little silly in the second part, and it became half-singing, half-battle. That's my boys, LOL.



The "Naughty Kitty" song is one they learned at school last year, the words are:
"Naughty kitty cat, you are very fat. You have butter on your whiskers, naughty kitty cat."

They really got a kick out of singing that one over and over...

It's your turn! If you don't make it today, feel free to join in anytime during the week. :)








If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Kari on November 17, 2008 at 6:50 AM said...

Hi there. I did my first one :) How fun!! Just loved yours. Those boys are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, the twin-ness of it all. I love it!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin