Sunday, November 23, 2008

Always Remembered...


Your time with us was brief
Just a few short weeks
We never got to see you or hold you
The day we expected to hear your heartbeat
Was the day we learned that you had left this world

Who knew that someone so small
Not yet met in person
Could have such a lasting impact?

I felt your presence with me for that short time
And loved you from the beginning
I will see you again
Until then, you walk with God.

We called you our little Turkey
Because you were due two days before Thanksgiving.
Baby “Turkey,” you are always in our hearts.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin