Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanksgiving art by Bearhug

Today before dinner we all shared some things we are thankful for (well, all of us except Bitty, who was busy doing his own thing). Here are just some of mine:

My sweet boys
My husband
My parents, brother, SIL, grandparents, aunts, uncles, everyone in my family
My husband's family
My friends, those I know IRL and those I have "met" online
Heavenly Father & Jesus
My job
Our country and the freedoms we have
Our military men and women who defend our freedoms and those of others
Our home
Our church, and our freedom to worship
Our health
Our sons' schools, teachers, and therapists
Bitty's sweet voice
Bearhug's laugh
Cuddlebug's smile
Hugs from my boys
Seeing our boys progress and grow
Chicken nuggets and the rest of the short-list of what Bitty will eat
Autism, and all I have learned from it
My camera :)
The earth
Our cat
Things that make our boys happy - Thomas the Tank Engine, Yo Gabba Gabba, Super Mario Bros, trains, books
Knowledge and the ability to learn
Strawberry shakes :)
DVR (without it we'd never get to watch anything on tv, lol)
My computer


Once you get going it's hard to stop, there is so much to be thankful for! I know all our blessings come from Heavenly Father, and I am eternally grateful.

Wishing all of you a very happy Thanksgiving!






If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

5 comments:

My Three Sons on November 27, 2008 at 7:36 PM said...

Just stopping in to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed! The gifts you have been given are truly those treasures from Heaven (even the Yo Gabba Gabba!)

Anonymous said...

Ditto! The only thinkg I could add would be YOU!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! We truly do have so much to be thankful for!

CC on November 30, 2008 at 2:29 PM said...

just adorable! Happy thanksgiving!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin