Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A creative request


Next to "cran" (cranberry apple juice), Bitty's favorite juice is V8 Splash, which he calls "eight."

Bitty loves to count, he can count up to 30+ and he can count backward from 10. He counts everything. He also likes to have us repeat back what he says when he talks to us, I think it's his way of confirming that we understood him.

He found me in the kitchen and said, "teh" (ten) so I repeated it back and he smiled.

"Nie" (nine) I repeated that back and he smiled again.

Then he opened up the fridge and looked at me with an expectant grin. The V8 Splash juice was right in the front.

I had to laugh at his ingenuity.

"Eight?" I asked him. He did a little happy dance. Yep, that little countdown was his way of asking for some "eight." LOL





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

Rebecca on November 18, 2008 at 9:57 AM said...

How clever!!! He is a smart one!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome. Quite creative!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! You need more food/drink with numbers!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin