Saturday, November 15, 2008

My "stalker" has crossed the line...


Can't remember if I have mentioned it here before or not, but I have a stalker. He is short and handsome, never lets me out of his sight when I'm home, and clings like a koala bear when I hold him (which he is almost getting too big for me to do but I will keep it up as long as I can).

Think he has enough cinammon in his hair?

He follows me wherever I go, and that includes the bathroom. I should be embarrassed to admit that, but I KNOW I am not alone in this regard. Now, that's not the part that "crosses the line." Sadly, I am used to that from when his big brothers used to stalk me. They sometimes still do but not as often these days. I can occassionally get a little privacy in the bathroom from them anyway.

No, what crossed the line is when the other day, he not only followed me into the bathroom, he brought his little plate of chicken nuggets with him...

I'm sorry, you mean you couldn't just keep eating at the table and wait for me to come back?? Really?!? Or, if you must follow me, you couldn't leave your plate at the table for a minute? AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!






If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

14 comments:

Rebecca on November 15, 2008 at 1:50 PM said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just like my little Bean, LOL!!!!

At least you have a cute stalker, LOL! ;)

Trisha on November 15, 2008 at 2:03 PM said...

Oh, I laughed out loud at this post! I can SO relate, although not to the bringing of his food with him, lol. Like you, the twins used to do it, so I was pretty used to the little one doing it, too. Fortunately, with the twins being 7 1/2 and the "baby" turning 6 in less than a month, I get a reprieve from the "stalker" for awhile, at least in the bathroom :)

Kari on November 15, 2008 at 6:23 PM said...

LOL this is funny! I can relate I have a stalker too! If I lock him out he pounds on the door until I come back out.

Elizabeth Channel on November 15, 2008 at 6:24 PM said...

Oh, I know. Yet I always remind myself that the day will come when I will actually miss that intrusion.

Unknown on November 15, 2008 at 6:50 PM said...

LOL I know that feeling! The only time i'm in the bathroom alone is when my kids are asleep!

You will find evidence of jam on the floor when they decided that lunch was to be eaten in there!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on November 15, 2008 at 8:13 PM said...

How funny! I cannot remember the last time I pee'd alone. His nuggets must have been very tasty if he didn't want to leave them.

The best of both world; chicken and mom.

My Three Sons on November 15, 2008 at 8:56 PM said...

Okay, I know I'm supposed to be feeling sorry for you but I can't help but laugh. It shouldn't be funny but it really is. So with that said, I hope you get some privacy soon.

danette on November 15, 2008 at 9:38 PM said...

I'm so glad to hear I'm not alone!!

No worries, I agree with Elizabeth, soon enough I will miss these days so I try to keep that in mind... I do hope he leaves his dinner out of it from now on though, eww.

CC on November 15, 2008 at 11:23 PM said...

I've got 2 stalkers. Sorta 3 if you can't my husband. Of course, it doesn't help that we only have one bathroom and 2+ people that need to use it at the same time!

The Farmer Files on November 16, 2008 at 1:14 PM said...

I have a little stalker...but he has never followed me with a plate yet. ;) So cute!

Unknown on November 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM said...

Well now, that sounds like a page right out of my life!

Kim @ Life With Meechi

Unknown on November 16, 2008 at 7:06 PM said...

That made me laugh. My stalkers are stuck behind a gate for now...lol

Anonymous said...

well, at least your stalker is adorable! But I agree, bringing chicken nuggets on a stalking mission is a little crazy!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

That's adorable! Maybe he thought he might have to be in there a long time so he brought his food along! HAHA.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin