Monday, October 13, 2008

Mondays in Motion #4: Little Bitty's nose, etc.


Mondays in Motion!


Mondays in Motion is a chance to share videos or slideshows you've created, only rule is to please keep it family-friendly. Click here for more info (and the button code if you want to use it).

Little Bitty has been learning the parts of his body, this was taken about a week and a half ago. Right before I started filming I asked him to show me his head, so that's what he's doing at the very beginning :).






What memorable moments would you like to share today?




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Casdok on October 13, 2008 at 3:26 AM said...

Very cute video! :)

Unknown on October 13, 2008 at 6:40 AM said...

He is so cute. Your little videos always make me smile :)

Anonymous said...

:) What a cutie pie!!

My Three Sons on October 13, 2008 at 5:01 PM said...

Hello, I found you through Alisha over at Izzy n Emmy. I also have three boys. My oldest two are 10 1/2 months apart so there were days that it felt like I had twins. My two year old has had a lot of issues due to asthma and we have several appointments every month. Carson was also just recently put into Occupational Therapy for Sensory Process Disorder and we have an appointment with behavior medicine for testing on Autism.

Anyways, I just wanted to stop by and say hi and please stop by my blog as well.

Kaci

Jen on October 13, 2008 at 9:37 PM said...

Tag! You're It!

Elizabeth Channel on October 13, 2008 at 11:10 PM said...

I just love these videos! One day I'll learn how to do this. So inspiring!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin