Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Silly Monkey Stories: Busted!


Little Bitty is getting really good at figuring out how to reach things. He pulls his little stool (potty seat) around with him all over the place so he can stand on it, and I've even caught him dragging the kitchen chairs over to the pantry so he can reach things like... cookies. Of course.

A couple of weeks ago, dh bought some Kit Kats and we had stashed them in the fridge. Bitty asked for a "bah" ("bar" meaning Kit Kat in this case) but I said no, not until after dinner. So imagine my surprise when I walked into the kitchen a few minutes later and found this scene:


Ignore the mess in the fridge. Yep, he knew exactly where to find them and was feeling around with his little hand in the drawer up there hoping to snag one before he got caught. No such luck ;).

For the record, he did get one after dinner :).

For more Silly Monkey Stories, visit 3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires.




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

Lori on October 14, 2008 at 1:05 AM said...

How stinkin cute!! Standing on the Potty is so funny, and yes, very smart! Thanks for a great laugh;)

The Farmer Files on October 14, 2008 at 4:54 AM said...

aahhh he's a thinker, isn't he! You go through a LOT of milk, I bet!

inyang on October 14, 2008 at 9:28 AM said...

you're blessed with a smart boy!

Karen Coutu on October 14, 2008 at 12:00 PM said...

I'm so glad you were able to snap a picture to share with us! What a cutie and a smart cute at that!!

Thanks for sharing your Silly Monkey Story today!

Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com

Anonymous said...

I really want a steak now that I saw your A1 sauce! LOL!!!

Bitty and I have the same chocolate cravings! I love Kit Kat!!

IdaR on October 14, 2008 at 9:53 PM said...

Little Bitty is just adorable, and very ingenous!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin