Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween costumes for ferrets


Last weekend when I was looking for a ferret picture for my tag post, I found these and thought I'd share them since it's almost Halloween. We had a project at school to design an online store (not real) and me being me, I decided mine would be "selling" Halloween costumes for ferrets.

I designed several little costumes (except the last two, which came from stuffed animals) and Chloe agreed (hehe) to be my model. He was generously compensated for his efforts with Cheerios, one of his favorite treats. :)


Angel


Dracula


Super-ferret


Pumpkin


Crayon


Businessman


Football fan


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good times! :)

Bonnie sayers on October 25, 2008 at 12:27 AM said...

Nice costumes. My 13 yr old wants a ferret, but the closest he has come is to read the Magazine we get at Petco because for some reason they are illegal in the state of CA.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin