Saturday, October 4, 2008

Fun at the autism fair!


Today I took Cuddlebug and Bearhug to a fair, held to raise money for local autism organizations. Little Bitty has a cold, so he stayed home with dh.

We had a great time! And of course I took lots of pictures and video clips. :)

This one is a little dark since we were in the shade, I did the 10-second delay with the camera on the trunk of my car, lol. This is us about to head out.



Here's a short video of some of the fun things they did, and several pictures below.




Here they are enjoying the moonwalk and inflatable slides :).


Doing a cakewalk to win some cupcakes...


They each won a cupcake :)


They loved the pony rides! We ended up doing that twice :).


We spent a lot of time in the petting zoo area. Cuddlebug loved the animals, especially the bunnies :). Bearhug liked seeing them but took a little longer to warm up to actually getting close.







The boys wanted some pictures of the animals, so I took these. When Cuddlebug saw the goat, he said, "Hey, he has a bandana just like me!" LOL


On our way back to the car at the end, the boys did a little happy dance to show how much fun they had :). They told me it was the best Saturday EVER. :)



They decided the loved the bunnies so much (Cuddlebug said he loves them because they're so quiet, lol) they want to dress up as bunnies for Halloween. Bearhug wants to be a black bunny and Cuddlebug wants to be a white bunny. That should be easy enough to make :). I'm going to wait just a little bit longer to actually start though, just in case they change their minds...


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome!!! It looked like they had so much fun. I hope the findraiser works!!

Frogs' mom on October 5, 2008 at 12:54 PM said...

Best Saturday Ever! That is high praise. It looks like it was a great event - glad the guys had so much fun. We'll want pictures of those Halloween rabbits :0)

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun day!

hellokittiemama on October 5, 2008 at 2:07 PM said...

Looks like a blast!

Hope it raised a lot of $$ for autism :)

Bonnie sayers on October 5, 2008 at 4:48 PM said...

Nice photo of the three of you. I could not get my kids to do pony rides. They like the bouncers too and petting zoo.

How do you do the grab button thing? I want to do one for my site

Bobbi on October 5, 2008 at 8:34 PM said...

WOw, how cool is that! I wish they would have something like that around here!

Anonymous said...

What a terrific day!!! I enjoyed the photos and video! I loved seeing that they had so much fun. :)

Unknown on October 6, 2008 at 6:57 PM said...

Seriously adorable kids! Now I want a bunny...

Anonymous said...

Great pictures - especially the first one! I'm glad they had so much fun. It's probably a good thing I can't put my hands on a once-used pink bunny costume.....

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin