Monday, October 6, 2008

Mondays in Motion #3: Bitty's first steps


Mondays in Motion!


Mondays in Motion is a chance to share videos or slideshows you've created, only rule is to please keep it family-friendly. Click here for more info (and the button code if you want to use it).

This is a collection of clips from when Little Bitty was learning to walk, taken when he was 10-12 months old. Includes music so it's best with the sound on :).




What memorable moments would you like to share today?




If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so totally need to get a camcorder but in the mean time I got you this
http://mommysescape.blogspot.com/2008/10/i-am-so-honored-thank-you.html

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on October 6, 2008 at 4:45 PM said...

Aw, that is a great video and the music made it even better. What a great idea. I'll try to play one of these days. I've just been so occupied with other things.

Thanks for sharing, he's such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I love the song, too!! If my computer cooperates (it keeps locking up) I'll add a movie of my own!

Anonymous said...

We have that very same push toy! both my kids used it to help them learn to walk. Now they're both too old for it but it's still sitting in our living room. Now they like to jump on top of it and play the music.
Very cute video!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin