Monday, September 15, 2008

Mondays in Motion!



Pictures are awesome, and I love to keep my camera handy at all times (as you can see if you've read my blog, lol). But there is something special about videos, about being able to capture the movement and sounds that accompany a moment in time, or putting a series of pictures together into a slideshow with music and commentary that helps to bring it to life.

So I decided to start a weekly theme for sharing videos: Mondays in Motion! I'd love for you to join me here each Monday to share a video (or slideshow) that you've created. It can be something you've produced recently or an oldie-but-goodie that you'd like to share. It can be an everyday moment or a special event. I only ask that if you're linking to it here, please keep it family-friendly :).

Starting next Monday, I'll have a Mr. Linky so you can share your video clips.

~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE:
As of 2009, Mondays in Motion is now a monthly meme, the first Monday each month, rather than weekly.

~~~~~~~~~~~

To use the "Mondays in Motion" button, just copy the code from the box below and paste it into your post.


4 comments:

Penelope on September 15, 2008 at 2:41 AM said...

This sounds like a fun idea! I'll have to start filming things for this!

Frogs' mom on September 15, 2008 at 5:55 PM said...

I love this idea. I'll see what I can come up with :0)

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! And great incentive to keep up with some home videos- at least once in awhile!!!! :D Great idea!!

Elizabeth Channel on September 15, 2008 at 10:52 PM said...

I'm so impressed with your video abilities! I still don't know how to do this yet. But now I have a reason to work on it! Thanks for the inspiration!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin