Monday, September 22, 2008

Mondays in Motion #1: Twin toddlers


Mondays in Motion!


Welcome to Mondays in Motion! Here's a fun video clip I made a while back where I just pulled out the camcorder while the boys were playing :). There are a couple of parts where it looks like they're dancing (and maybe they are!) but I actually added the music when I was editing.

This is Cuddlebug (wearing grey) and Bearhug (wearing blue) at about age 16 mos.



What memorable moments would you like to share today?





If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

The Farmer Files on September 22, 2008 at 3:59 AM said...

You are such a star mom with that music! I loved where he put the gumball push toy against the wall and tried to stand really tall, next to it! LOL!

Penelope on September 22, 2008 at 9:49 AM said...

Look at those two dancing! What a fun video! I love the pots they're playing with; Monkey loves to play with pots!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute!!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin