Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Perfect Post Award


The Original Perfect Post Awards 08.08

I'd like to nominate Life's Sweet Passions for the "Perfect Post" award hosted by Kimberly at Petroville and Lindsay at Suburban Turmoil.

Her post, "A Rainbow-Shaped Patch of Dry Grass," drew me in with the title and the opening paragraph in which her 5-yr-old cousin sees not just a patch of dead grass, but something as beautiful as a rainbow. My kids do things like that all the time (for example, a line of ants isn't just annoying bugs, it's an "ant parade," lol) so I loved her story about a child that saw beauty and wonder where others would only see dirt.

She goes on to write about how her son continually helps her remember to slow down, appreciate the world around us, and remember the simple joys that so many of us forget as adults.

It's just a beautiful post all around, and in my opinion, a "perfect post!"

1 comments:

Penelope on September 2, 2008 at 11:31 AM said...

Thank you so much! I am truly honored. I'm glad you enjoyed that post; it's my favorite!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin