Monday, September 1, 2008

Magic Marker Monday: Race tracks


One thing that both Cuddlebug and Bearhug love to draw is race tracks. They like to design rather elaborate tracks and they get ideas from all the racing games they play. Sometimes, they will bring their designs to life using a combination of geotrax, Thomas tracks, legos, and whatever else they can find.

Today I thought I'd share a few of their track designs. The criss-cross line you see on most of them is marking the starting/ending point. Let's just say I'm glad I don't have to drive on any of these tracks :).


Click here for more Magic Marker Monday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that they will actually create the designs - brilliant!

Anonymous said...

As a mom of a train-crazed boy who creates all sorts of layouts...I see the logical aspect of these creations. Yep, little architects there. :) And it's fabulous that they put thought and energy into creating.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how very clever! I agree -- wouldn't want to have to be the train following those tracks, but they are just so creative and make wonderful pictures ;)

~Michelle @ 5MFSN

debi9kids on September 1, 2008 at 1:28 PM said...

I agree! Wouldn't want to drive on those roads! YIKES!
How creative that they make out their plans befoe actually creating with their toys! BRILLANT!

Penelope on September 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM said...

How creative! Thanks for sharing these pictures. I agree with you though, I would not want to drive on those tracks! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! How imaginative! I love it!

Amy on September 1, 2008 at 9:29 PM said...

Those are too cool! I'm with you - wouldn't want to be traveling those tracks, but such imagination!

CC on September 1, 2008 at 11:24 PM said...

My son LOVES to draw race tracks and train tracks too. I love them!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin