Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sketchpad Discoveries: Bearhug's drawings


I mentioned the other day that the boys use their sketchpads to help them cope with overstimulation. I recently went through their sketchpads out of curiosity to see what they had drawn and found some really interesting things so I thought I'd share some of what I found.

Here are some more of Bearhug's drawings:


Scene from Spongebob episode "Hooky"


Plankton


Scoreboard


Train in the mountains


A guy


Related posts:
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on September 28, 2008 at 11:30 AM said...

Wow, these are great too! My Izzy loves Spongebob! I must show her these.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I especially liked the train in the mountains, though that scoreboard is pretty awesome! And the Spongebob one is pretty funny!! :D

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin