Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sketchpad Discoveries: Little Bitty's drawings


I mentioned the other day that the boys use their sketchpads to help them cope with overstimulation. I recently went through their sketchpads out of curiosity to see what they had drawn and found some really interesting things so I thought I'd share some of what I found.

In addition to the drawings below, Bitty also had one where he had written his own name, he had the first and last letter with some lines in between. I was so impressed! A month ago he couldn't even say his own name, and now here is spelling it (with fridge magnets) and writing it! How cool is that!

Here are several of Little Bitty's drawings:


Circles


Railroad track


Squiggly lines


This one looks like a mouse


Lines and circles


Excitement


Related posts:
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on September 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM said...

The most simplistic artwork is usually my favorite. Wonderful drawings!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Little Bitty!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin