Sunday, September 28, 2008

Chess club update (again)


Well, it looks like we are done with chess club, at least for this year. I posted a while back about how Bearhug has decided he no longer wants to go.  Cuddlebug wanted to continue, but he is having a hard time.  He's catching on pretty well in terms of how to play the game, but apparently he is having meltdowns whenever he loses :(.  Last week, he had to leave early because of it.  I think maybe they just weren't quite ready.  We'll keep working with them on their chess skills as long as they are interested (and obviously their social skills too, as always), but I think we're done with the official club for now.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

1 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World on September 28, 2008 at 8:27 PM said...

Wow! Chess already? Maybe they can teach me. I have tried to learn but just don't get it. Something in my head doesn't click right for it.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin