Monday, September 1, 2008

Open letter to Little Bitty


First, let me start with I love you!!

Second, can we agree on some ground rules for when you want to ask me to get up?

Preferred ways to ask:
- take my hand and tug GENTLY (that means, please leave fingers intact)
- say "up"

Acceptable but not preferred ways to ask:
- pull the blanket off of me
- pull the pillows out from under my head (and laugh)
- get behind me and roll, pushing me off the bed or couch

UNacceptable ways to ask:
- yank on my hair
- poke your little fingers into my eyes in attempt grab onto hair for yanking
- attempt to rip my fingers off my hand
- jump on my stomach
- roll around floor screaming

I think the main point here is PLEASE STOP PULLING MY HAIR. Thanks in advance for your cooperation...

2 comments:

hellokittiemama on September 1, 2008 at 1:46 AM said...

Oh I can so relate!!!

Good luck :)

Unknown on September 1, 2008 at 7:07 AM said...

Haven't figured out yet how us moms make it through with any hair left.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin