Thursday, September 25, 2008

Guest post by Bitty


I was home early today, so I decided to catch up on reading blogs (because I haven't been online in a couple of days, I'm in withdrawal, ahh!). Little Bitty sat on my lap and decided he wanted to explore the keyboard so I decided to let him write another guest post. To see his last entry, click here :).

ol9-p09-==mnb


etyutooooppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppwwe66655555eqwwww

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

etr r1


As you can see, he figured out that if you hold the key down, it will make the letter appear LOTS of times!

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

3 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings on September 25, 2008 at 7:58 PM said...

Too funny. Everytime Peanut gets on our computer she jams it. Of course, she does it when I'm not looking. I actually have a few hours to catch up on blogging, too. It's been a looonng time!

hellokittiemama on September 25, 2008 at 8:36 PM said...

Ha! Cute Cute.

My son sent email numerous times around that age. I had it set so when you typed the first couple letters the address would pop up so a few lucky recipients got some code to interpret!

:)

Frogs' mom on September 25, 2008 at 9:40 PM said...

Cool post Bitty!

Frog is exploring his Vantage voice output system and posts his own cool messages for us to read
:0) Moms love messages!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin