Sunday, September 7, 2008

Book review blog!


If you like to read books, you may want to check out J's new book review blog, "Books I've Read." If you're interested in contributing, you can leave a comment over there.

I'm not going to post links to all of my book reviews, because most won't have anything to do with the topics of my blog, but today's book review is "The Speed of Dark" by Elizabeth Moon, a fictional story relating to autism, so I thought it might be of interest to those who read my blog.

Here's the link if you want to check it out.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin