Saturday, September 13, 2008

The one where I post a lot of pictures :)


I have a bunch of random pictures to share, here they are in no particular order :).

This is what happened when I told Bearhug and Cuddlebug to "put your heads closer together so I can see both of you in the picture."


Taken at school on curriculum night:


My attempts to get some pictures on a Sunday morning before church, while everyone was dressed nice. That's Bearhug on the left and Cuddlebug in the middle with the darker blue shirt. As you can see, Bitty was not cooperating:




Bitty with part of his DVD collection. He likes to line things up:


Taken at the jumpy place - here's Bearhug relaxing:


This is what happens when a 7-yr-old crawls through a tunnel meant for toddlers (that's Cuddlebug in case you couldn't tell by his trademark hat and bandana):


Taking a short break from bouncing and running to relax and watch a few minutes of the movie:


Bearhug's new favorite chore (seriously, he was begging me to let him vacuum again the other day, the only reason I said no was because dh had a migraine so I was trying to keep noise to a minimum):


Bearhug shows attention to detail - he may not like picking up toys but it's great that he likes to vacuum. I wonder how long this will last? :)


Found in the playroom -- dogs playing cards :). This reminds me of the famous painting of dogs playing poker, only in this case, they're playing with cards that have info about the 50 states on them, from Wendy's, lol.

9 comments:

The Farmer Files on September 13, 2008 at 5:47 AM said...

The dogs are precious. When things like that happen here, I smile. I feel like I am peeking into my child's mind, particularly if he has gone to sleep.

Unknown on September 13, 2008 at 7:24 AM said...

Great pictures :) thanks for sharing with all of us :)

Amazing_Grace on September 13, 2008 at 8:01 AM said...

Your sons are more than welcome to come to my house and clean. :)

Oh, yeah. Lining things up. My son is 17 and he still has to have things lined up and perfect. You should see him set the table. It's like the Queen is coming for dinner. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your pictures!! I enjoyed the peek at your boys. :)

Frogs' mom on September 13, 2008 at 10:50 AM said...

Great pictures. Love the boys with their heads together. That is exactly what my Diva and her friends would have done :0)

Dog's playing cards is too cute - I remember my sister and I doning something similar when we were kids, but we used our real dog!

Jen on September 13, 2008 at 2:25 PM said...

Can I borrow BH when A goes away? I hate to vacuum and I really don't see it getting done if I don't have a really handsome man to do it for me...

Love the pics!

Debbie @ Three Weddings on September 14, 2008 at 12:12 AM said...

Great pictures. Can I borrow your kid? I can't get mine to vacuum at all!

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures! Looks like one of the dogs is barely hanging on by his neck. :)

Just think - if times get tough you can hire out BH. Just kidding! I hope he wants to keep doing this for a long time. Shows what a good example his dada is.

Anonymous said...

I love how they squint their eyes shut when they smile like that! You have three very happy little boys. :)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin