Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sketchpad Discoveries: My husband's son...


...drew this one. Warning - this post is rated PG-7 (can't say PG-13 since a 7-yr-old drew it, but since my blog is typically rated G, I figured fair warning was in order).

I couldn't help laughing when I found it. This is Bearhug's work, I can tell by the handwriting. He even spelled it right. (sighing and rolling my eyes).


Hopefully you don't find it offensive, I thought it was too funny not to share... (and who knows, this could be good blackmail material later on, mwahahaha).



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

4 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings on September 27, 2008 at 12:36 PM said...

That is hilarious. I love a good bathroom humor joke!

Jen on September 27, 2008 at 8:14 PM said...

Tell him he should make one for his aunt and uncle's refrigerator. I don't have any nephew art yet and this one is too funny! I would think of him every time I saw it!

danette on September 28, 2008 at 3:10 AM said...

@tripacerchick - if you want it, I'll be happy to send it to ya :) I already have it scanned, so I think I can part with it ;).

That reminds me I have some other art I can send, the boys get on a creative streak and I can't keep up with it all!

Anonymous said...

oh, my!!! A true boy!! :D Love it! LOL!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin