Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sketchpad Discoveries: Cuddlebug's drawings


I mentioned the other day that the boys use their sketchpads to help them cope with overstimulation. I recently went through their sketchpads out of curiosity to see what they had drawn and found some really interesting things so I thought I'd share some of what I found.

Here are some more of Cuddlebug's drawings:


Cat saying "Meow" and "Uh don't look at the cat face" (lol)

More cats

How to make a [Cuddlebug] dot to dot
1. Put about 25 dots
2. Put lines of parts that aren't dot to dot pieces
3. Enjoy



Trains

Scene from Super Mario Bros

Church


Related posts:
If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on September 28, 2008 at 11:32 AM said...

You have such talented children! We encourage Izabel to draw as well. She follows in her father's footsteps as far as art. I cannot even draw a stick girl! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I so enjoy these drawings because my little guy loves to draw too! Sorry I'm so scattered and somehow "lost" you for about a week...I'm trying to organize my reading in one place and for some reason I didn't see your updates.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin