Friday, October 17, 2008

Halloween tips for children with autism


This was in my inbox today, thought it was worth sharing. The Autism Society of America has some Halloween tips posted for children with autism.

Usually we just take the boys out for ice cream, either with or without costumes depending on their preference (last year they didn't want to dress up). Not that we haven't tried parties and such... with varying results. While I'm on the subject, here are some
Halloween tips that I posted a while back also.


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin