Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank You Thursday #3



This week I want to thank my husband. Of course he is awesome all the time :) (ok, end cheese), but this week he has been so sweet taking care of me when I was in so much pain I couldn't even think straight.

He can totally relate because he has had severe migraines for most of his life. I could have gone the rest of my life without having any and I would have been ok with that :P.

So to dh - thank you, and I love you :).

(ok, end cheese for real) ;)



Visit Special Considerations for more Thank You Thursday.

If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

1 comments:

Jenny on October 5, 2008 at 11:06 PM said...

Yay for a dear hubby!

I've only had one migraine in my life and it was bad! I lost half of my vision and had tingling on my left arm. My coworkers thought I was having a stroke! Nope, just a migraine headache. I can't imagine having them on a regular basis. I'm so sorry you're dealing with that!

Thanks for participating in Thank You Thursday!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin