Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkins Everywhere!



We were going to take the whole family to the pumpkin patch today, but Bitty made it clear that he wasn't interested in going anywhere, and we didn't feel like turning something that's supposed to be fun into a battle. So, dh stayed home with him and I took Cuddlebug and Bearhug.

We had to wait for the dryer because Cuddlebug didn't want to go out without his bandana, but once it was dry we were good to go!

I took lots of pictures, here are a few of them :)





Cuddlebug especially liked the "ghost" pumpkins:



Waiting for the hayride:


Enjoying the scenery on the hayride:



The hayride stopped near a pond so everyone could feed the fish.



A little popcorn for the road, and a final picture with a huge pumpkin!


Once we got home, Little Bitty was excited to see the pumpkins :)


Making his "funny face," lol. He saw this on Yo Gabba Gabba.



I just really like this picture of him :)


After a little playtime, the boys took the pumpkins outside to leave on the porch. But when it started getting dark, they wanted to bring them in so they wouldn't get cold. Here's Bitty holding onto his pumpkin while he watches a little Yo Gabba Gabba before bedtime.


Not long after that, I found three pumpkins sitting on the couch... "watching tv" according to Bearhug and Cuddlebug. Dh came into the living room ready to watch the Texas game after the boys went to bed, only to find pumpkins in his seat, LOL.



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

The Farmer Files on October 19, 2008 at 3:14 AM said...

Beautiful pics! We have never had a white pumpkin before. This year I want one!! That hayride looks enviable...much better than the tractor flatbed at our patch! I like the pic of the boys in front of the green field.

Anonymous said...

What great photos!!!!

hellokittiemama on October 20, 2008 at 12:46 AM said...

Your boys are beautiful. I agree, what a great shot of Bitty!
I chuckled about the bandana in the dryer. My son is like that with his red hat - why we own 3 of them!
The funny face from Yo Gabba Gabba.... Yep, we've got that shot too!

http://www.bonbongazette.com/2008/08/my-little-monsters.html

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on October 20, 2008 at 7:27 PM said...

Wow, those photos are great! I've said it a million times this week, but the pumpkin patch is the best time!!

So cute !

My Three Sons on October 20, 2008 at 10:52 PM said...

I love the pumpkin patch pics. My little one had such a great time. They just get to have so much fun outside one more good time before winter comes around. I think that is precious that they brought the pumpkins in. Big hearts!

Elizabeth Channel on October 23, 2008 at 12:16 AM said...

This is simply the cutest! We are going on a hayride tomorrow and I can only hope everyone smiles as much as your fellows did.

Looks like such a memorable day!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin