Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm back (sort of)...


Back among the living after a migraine that woke me up Monday at 4am and still isn't totally gone but at least I am no longer looking for something to bash my head in with. Weird thing is never used to get migraines until this year, and now this has been 2 within about 6 weeks. Yuck.

I went to the dr yesterday for a shot b/c my migraine medicine wasn't working... the new one they gave me helps some but like I said it's still not gone. Hopefully I'll be feeling better and able to drive to work tomorrow.

Maybe I should schedule an appt with a neurologist just to make sure no aliens have left radioactive rocks in my brain or something... then again maybe I just naturally have rocks in my head, haha :).



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

6 comments:

LITeacher on October 1, 2008 at 9:37 PM said...

Yikes!!! I get migraines also. I need a dark room- plenty of Advil and lots of sleep when I get a migraine. Good luck and I hope you feel better. There is no headache like a migraine. Those who don't get them truly don't understand the severity of the pain. Again, I hope you feel better soon.
Maureen :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

The Farmer Files on October 2, 2008 at 3:59 AM said...

Neurologists are so thorough...at least with our experience. Maybe not such a bad idea...what's the worst they could tell you...aliens are living ON radioactive blocks IN your brain? :)

kristi on October 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM said...

I am having major sinus issues this week. Hope you are feeling better!

Debbie @ Three Weddings on October 2, 2008 at 6:21 PM said...

My sister used to get migraines. I don't know if she gets them anymore, but the weird thing is they seemed to be tied to hormones. She had them a lot with her second pregnancy. She could never really convince her doctor of that though. I hope you feel better soon.

Unknown on October 4, 2008 at 7:15 AM said...

You poor thing. *hugs* Migraines are the worst.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin