Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What day is it?


Photobucket


Ok, I know it's already Wednesday, but I wanted to let you know you can find my Try this Tuesday post (obviously written ahead of time since I haven't been online in a couple of days) over at 5 Minutes for Special Needs this week!

If you have bouncy hyperactive children you may enjoy my tip for this week, and if you haven't already, take a few minutes to check out the other tips that are linked up there also!


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

1 comments:

Jen on October 1, 2008 at 10:48 PM said...

I hope you feel better soon. I hate having a migrane...

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin