Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Brain Scan Day


That’s what dh told me today, lol. He cracks me up. I went in for an MRI this morning, they did scans of my brain and neck. I can see how people sometimes feel claustrophobic in those things, I expected more of a curved tunnel but the magnet on top was flat and only a few inches from my face. I just closed my eyes and tried to rest, not much else to do in there for over an hour.

The good news is, I do have a brain J and there are no obvious signs of alien tampering. Yay!

I also had blood work done the other day, they took 9 tubes of blood (eek!), but hey, I’ll take that as a sign of being thorough J.

I have a follow-up scheduled with the neurologist next week so hopefully she’ll be able to tell me more then.

5 comments:

Jen on October 10, 2008 at 12:47 AM said...

I'm glad the alien's haven't tampered with your brain, although they probably found another location for their implants... Scary thought...

Jen on October 10, 2008 at 12:52 AM said...

I wonder if they make a "Happy Brain Scan Day" card...

Frogs' mom on October 10, 2008 at 1:13 AM said...

Congratulations on your non-alien tampered with brain! Good luck on the test results - hope they provide the information your looking for :0)

Killlashandra on October 10, 2008 at 9:03 AM said...

Ok, your comment about the magnet being only inches from your nose just clinched it for, no MRI. I suffer from milk claustrophobia now I can't imagine that tiny of space.

Glad there was no alien tapering too. ;)

Unknown on October 11, 2008 at 8:26 AM said...

So glad the alien's have not tampered with your brain!! WOO HOO!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin