Monday, October 13, 2008

Award Time!!


I've received some awards in the past few weeks and now it's time to pass them along!


My heartfelt thanks go to Frog's Mom and Bitsy for awarding me the Brillante Weblog Award!

Here are my picks to pass it along to:

The Double Trouble Twins
3 Garnets & 2 Sapphires
Experiencing Each Moment
My Life as a Pilot, and other such mental fodder
La Familia Valadez-Gonzales
Sweet 'N' Sassy Girls
The Bon Bon Gazette

Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog
2. The winner must link to the person from whom they received their award.
3. The winner must nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. The winner must place links to those blogs on their own blog.
5. The winner must leave a message on the blogs of the people they’ve nominated.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Elizabeth awarded me the Proximidade Blog Award, thank you!!

I am happy to share it with the following blogs:

Mommy's Escape
4 Green & Speckled Frogs
Mother of Shrek
Still Crazy After All These Years
Autism Family Adventures
Musings of the Wife of a Pilot
Slurping Life
My Inner Bitsy

All they need to do is leave the following message on their post when they pass the award on to their chosen eight blogger buddies.

“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Last but not least, I want to thank Krystal for awarding me the "Kreativ Blogger" award, and especially for her kind comment, that was so sweet and it made my day!

Here are the rules for this one:
*Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
*Publish these rules.
*Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
*Grant the prize to 6 people.


So, here goes... some serious and some silly :).

6 Values
1. My family
2. Faith in God
3. Autism acceptance
4. Sense of humor
5. 2nd Amendment (and 1st Amendment)
6. Life is a gift to be cherished

6 things I do not support
1. Rudeness
2. Discrimination
3. Sylar for president (yes, I'm a Heroes fan, lol)
4. Hypocrisy
5. Representatives who ignore those they represent
6. Peas and lima beans

I'm awarding this one to:
Izzy 'N Emmy
The Farmer Files
A Celebration of our Journey
Whitterer on Autism
Three Channels
Life's Sweet Passions


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

12 comments:

Casdok on October 13, 2008 at 3:25 AM said...

Many congratulations on all of your awards!!
And thank you so much for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! :D

Karen Coutu on October 13, 2008 at 8:51 AM said...

Thank you so much! I am so honored!! I will try to pass it on over the next few days.

Amazing_Grace on October 13, 2008 at 9:57 AM said...

Thank you so much for my award! :)

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander on October 13, 2008 at 10:06 AM said...

Thanks so much for the award! I am honored to accept it! I'll get to it later today.

I hope you make it to the pumpkin patch this weekend. It's such a great time!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome! You know that right? Of course you do!! I have posted it on my blog see: http://mommysescape.blogspot.com/2008/10/another-bloggy-award.html

Bonnie sayers on October 13, 2008 at 2:20 PM said...

Nice way of combining the awards in this post and I like how on the left side of your page you include the name and link of who gave award. I am going to copy that, if I have the room on my blog.

thanks for the award and congrats on your awards.

Elizabeth Channel on October 13, 2008 at 11:16 PM said...

Thank you! That's such a sweet award!

(I love the black and white photo you added, btw!)

The Farmer Files on October 14, 2008 at 4:57 AM said...

Much mahalo and tons of aloha...thanks for thinking of me! ;) Sigh....it takes me awhile to give out awards, but I will get there!!!

Maddy on October 14, 2008 at 11:08 AM said...

My goodness, you have a whole shelf full of awards, well done you!

Thank you so much for thinking of me too. As you say, they make for a lovely bright spot and stir up the day.

I do most of my writing at the weekend when there's more help and support around, so I shall add this to my 'to do' list.

Very best wishes

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! This just totally brightens my day!

((HUGS))

Frogs' mom on October 15, 2008 at 1:30 AM said...

Thank you so much for this beautiful award! And congratulations on all of your recognition as well :0)

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin