Friday, October 17, 2008

It finally worked!


I finally figured out how to get my custom domain working! See, up there in the address bar, check it out :)

http://3runningincircles.com

Not to worry, you can still get here via my blogspot domain (http://3runningincircles.blogspot.com), it will forward automatically. If you're subscribed to my updates, nothing will change there either.

So you don't need to do a thing, I am just excited that it worked and thought I'd share!



If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new domain - doesn't it feel great!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I've been wanting to learn how to do this! My dad bought a domain name for me. :) I'll be back tomorrow to catch up...I HAVE to get to bed! Have a nice weekend!!!

Julie

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin