Thursday, August 7, 2008

The countdown continues...


We are getting closer to the start of school, registration is tomorrow so we'll get to meet everyone's teachers and see their classrooms and all that fun stuff. Mr. Bitty's registration is in the morning, and Cuddlebug and Bearhug have theirs in the afternoon, so I'm taking the whole day off from work :).

Speaking of
getting big too fast, I just can't even believe that BH and CB are going to be in 2nd grade already. How did they go from this:



to this:


in the blink of an eye?! Someone, please explain it to me, because I am still trying to wrap my head around it! I'm afraid to blink again or else next thing I know they'll be wanting to drive and date (ahhh! valium anyone?) Then again, if Mario Kart is any indication, they'll both be much better drivers than me, haha! Seriously though, I have time, because I'm not letting them get drivers licenses until they're 35. No, really. I mean that. Who at the DMV do I have to bribe to make that happen??

Sigh. Wish us luck for tomorrow (actually I guess technically it is today now), it's going to be a fun but extremely overstimulating day for sure.

3 comments:

iMother2.0 on August 7, 2008 at 9:15 AM said...

I love this post. Mia's 2 1/2 and I'm trying so very hard not to blink! :)

Gina lee on August 7, 2008 at 11:04 AM said...

Amazing ha, that's why I'm enjoying my time with toodlers because time just goes quickly. Hopefully, they will find nice girl friends you know.:-)

Anonymous said...

Does the phrase "what goes around comes around" mean anything? I think the same thing about my "babies" every day!! The most important thing is that you're enjoying these speeding years. When they get to be your age you'll have GREAT memories!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin