Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Looks like I'm not the only one...


who has a hard time accepting that Little Bitty is not a baby anymore. This morning he was trying desperately to fit his entire 3+ ft. tall and 35+ lb. body neatly on my lap like he used to, and it just wasn't working!

Of course he can sit on my lap just fine, but he didn't want to do that. He wanted to lay down, with his head on my arm, and not have his legs flopping off into space. I kept trying to hold his legs with my other arm but apparently it's not that comfy b/c he just kept wiggling around trying to get comfy.

Who said he could get so big anyway?
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin