Friday, August 15, 2008

Too green?


Yesterday both Cuddlebug and I were home sick, him recovering from a night of throwing up and still having an upset stomach, me recovering from a night of wishing I could smash my brains in with a hammer to stop. the. pain. Oh, and throwing up. Migraines suck. Taking migraine medicine too late sucks too.

So I suggested to Cuddlebug that he take a warm bath as it might make him feel better (it worked for Bearhug when he was sick last week). When I went in to check on him, I found him sitting in only about 2-3 inches of water. I asked him if he had enough water and his response was, "well, I don't want to waste water and hurt the earth."

Ok, I'm all for taking care of the planet, really I am, but when my little boy is afraid to run himself even a half-full bathtub, I think it's gone a little too far.

So I assured him that taking a bath is only borrowing the water, and that when he's done it goes down the drain and eventually back to the earth where it belongs. And I ran him some more bathwater.
 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin