Monday, August 11, 2008

Magic Marker Monday: Ducky & Families


I just had to share this picture from Little Bitty, he drew it this weekend and it is the FIRST picture that he's ever told me what it was! I was admiring it and he said, "ducky, qua-quat." Of course I was so impressed that he had a specific thing in mind and could communicate it to me, and sure enough, it is a pretty decent likeness of a duck :) . You can see the yellow body and the orange beak. :)

"Ducky" by Little Bitty, 8/09/08

From Cuddlebug and Bearhug, here are a couple of early drawings they did of our family when they were 5 yrs old. Actually I think these were the first if I remember correctly.

"Family portrait" by Bearhug, 8/28/06


"Family portrait" by Cuddlebug, 8/28/06

Click here for more Magic Marker Monday!

7 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World on August 11, 2008 at 11:03 AM said...

Isn't it great when they can tell you what they are drawing? And love the family portraits!

Anonymous said...

Happy MMM! How exciting that you got to hear your little artist’s interpretation! We haven’t reached that stage yet; very happy for you!

Kari on August 11, 2008 at 2:14 PM said...

Oh these are so cute! I love the duck!! Those little people are too precious!

Trish on August 11, 2008 at 4:38 PM said...

Very nice ducky! And I love the family portraits - you can tell they were more into candids than posed shots. ;)

Bonnie on August 11, 2008 at 6:10 PM said...

Love the ducky!!! My son's first picture was a banana.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! :D I love how the middle person in Bearhug's portrait ended up with three arms! Your kiddos are so great with the use of color :)

Happy MMM!

Michelle @ 5MFSN

debi9kids on August 12, 2008 at 12:00 AM said...

OH! These are such cute drawings. Love the duck! How sweet!
And the family pics are just fantastic, esp. the hair-dos.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin