Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Funny quote


On the topic of church, that reminded me of a funny quote from Bearhug a while back (about a year ago). We had asked them what they learned at church that day, to which they usually responded "I don't know" or just ignored us altogether, but that day, they actually gave us a description of one of the pictures they'd talked about at church and what they learned from it.

I told them I was impressed that they were learning so much, and Bearhug said “yeah, I’m clever. I’m a clever Jesus man.” I couldn’t help but laugh, it was such an off-the-wall thing to say :).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever Jesus Man! That's hysterical. Kids are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Those are the moments where you wish you had a tape recorder!

How funny!

Penelope on August 20, 2008 at 1:20 PM said...

Hehehe...what a cute thing to say! :)

Elizabeth Channel on August 23, 2008 at 12:32 AM said...

That's a good one! I can't get the song "Soul Man" out of my head for some reason.

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin