Thursday, August 28, 2008

I love your blog award!


Penelope and Laura made my day the other day by awarding me the "I love your blog" award! I am honored, thanks!!


So now I get to spread the love to 7 other blogs:

My Platypus Life
A Celebration of Our Journey
Special Considerations
Three Channels
Another Piece of the Puzzle
Autism in a Word
All 4 My Gals

Here are the rules for the recipients of the awards:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6. Enjoy your award!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! That is very kind and a wonderful thing to wake up to!

Trish on August 28, 2008 at 8:47 AM said...

Wow, thanks! You are a sweetheart, and I love the award - it's so cute!

Jenny on August 28, 2008 at 9:20 AM said...

Thank so much! I love your blog, too!

Elizabeth Channel on August 28, 2008 at 10:08 AM said...

I love this award! I've seen it on other sites and thought it was so happy! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Hi, there! Thanks again for this nice award- I love it! I got this award from someone else earlier this week and you were on my list of blogs to nominate, so I'm giving it to you too! Thought you'd like to know. :)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! And right back at you, sista - I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

wow, thank you so much! I have found such encouragement in my new Autism Awareness blogging friends like you! This means a lot.

Anonymous said...

ok, i'm a loser, i still haven't posted this award. i am so behind! but i also get all stressed out about who to pass awards on to, worry i might hurt someone's feelings by leaving them out, etc etc etc... so if i never get over the angst and indecision please forgive me? and again, thank you!

danette on September 27, 2008 at 10:34 PM said...

Goldie - lol, no worries! I kwym :)

Anonymous said...

*whew*! Thanks. Love your blog too, btw!!!!!!!

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin