Thursday, August 28, 2008

Brillante Blog award!


Penelope was kind enough to award me the Brillante Blog award, how cool is that? Thank you!!

Here are the 7 blogs I am passing it along to:

Three Weddings
Musings of the Wife of a Pilot
Mixed Blessings
My Sippy Cup Runneth Over
Floortime Lite Mama
Gabi's World
In the Life of a Child

Here are the rules for the recipients of the awards:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
6. Enjoy your award!

6 comments:

Debbie @ Three Weddings on August 28, 2008 at 1:56 PM said...

Thanks for the award! I do love getting awards. Especially from new friends! :)

Shannon @ Gabi's World on August 28, 2008 at 2:05 PM said...

Thanks so much! I am flattered!

Jen on August 28, 2008 at 9:09 PM said...

Cool! I've never gotten an award before :)

Elizabeth Channel on August 28, 2008 at 11:12 PM said...

I love this award! It's so happy! Thanks so much for including me!

Floortime Lite Mama on August 29, 2008 at 2:53 PM said...

thank you so much - love it
you made my day

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are so sweet -- Thank you! I'm so sorry it took me so long to stop by (I worked a rare 60+ hour week last week and I'm just starting to get caught up on bloggy stuff! :P)

I am really enjoying getting to know all of the moms over at 5MFSN and I love stopping by your place -- your little guys are just adorable! Thanks again for the lovely award and the kind thoughts that came with it. I hope you have a wonderful week!

~Michelle @ In The Life of a Child

 

About Me

My Photo
I'm a mom of three boys on the autism spectrum, 11-yr-old identical twins and a 7-yr-old. My husband is a SAHD.

Welcome!

You're visitor #
Locations of visitors to this page

Time Portal

Quotable

The button

Everyday Adventures

Blog stuff

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected Get your own free Blogoversary button!

Add to Technorati Favorites

© 2011 Everyday Adventures

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin